Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's my birthday night and I'm exhausted !!!
well.. Believe it or not but it's my birthday night and I've been in the office for about 11 hours now !!!. What kind of world we live in where a man can't have his birthday's night off !!!
if I had something to and no one would stop me I would give the birthday week off I mean the whole week !!! How many weeks do you take off in the whole year !!! For me it's been about 2 years now I only had the passed Eid off ( whole 9 days) although I had to work but at least I could sleep with my phone off until I wake up to find my boss has called my 100 times ;) ... Kidding
well ... I'd better get back to work to finish before midnight :)
ta-ta

4 comments:

Rain Drop said...

lol
happy birthday! enjoy the big day :)
congratulations on ur blog :D i'll be checking it every now and then ;)

Rain Drop said...

Happy Birthday!
i hope that u'll enjoy it to the max :D
btw, congratulations on ur blog ;)

Dr MHQ said...

one thing I really wanna know
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS BLOG ????
I really want an answer
and hey thanx you're the best ever

Anonymous said...

first congrats for the blog and i am supposed to beur best friend andu didnttell me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
anyway wish u haethebest wishes in ur BD butfor sure not the list u chose from amazone for god sake!!!!!!!!
i will visit ALWAYS u cant get rid of me :)