Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Then end of the longest week ever :)

It's almost 5 now which means about 1 hour to the end of the week. Although I have much work to do during the weekend but I still feel grateful for sleeping for more than 5 hours if I could ;)
it was a real crazy week. I had to work sometimes for about 13 hours going home sleeping then back to work again !!!!
long working hours are not a big problem for me, but what I really hate was some of the people I had to deal with.
I was raised on taking people's words for granted never suspect anything. But recently found out that this is a wrong way to raise kids with. coz we have lairs and lots of lairs in this world and we need to learn how to deal with them. Utopia does not exist. It's a jungle world that we live in. The way people are talking all the time, lie to each others and talk in the back of each others should be considered.

now tell me what would you prefer now ? Raising kids in utopia or in a jungle ???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning D , told u , u wont be able to get rid of me hehehehehehe
ur talking about having work in ur weekend gosh if i dont know u better i would say LIAR the theme of ur day . u spent all night out having fun with ur friends and didnt come home till late night and ur telling me that ur working ur ass out hmmmmmmmm better think about it i was all alone here :( not even u to talk with :) anyway thanks god u got ur week off cuz u needed it u work talking rabish by the end of it. take care
and for me i would rather raise my children to be like u :) u gues how

Dr MHQ said...

loooooooooooooooooooooool
hey come on give me a break.
having work to do at the weekend does not mean the end of the world !!! I still can go out with my friends, have fun and come back late. I'm the boss at the weekend I decide when to work and when to have fun !!!!
so I suggest not that you go teach those little devils you have math ;)

and hey thanx for passing by

Rain Drop said...

hey, ur lucky ;) atleast u get 5 hours of sleeping, lol!

we were raised to be very well mannered, to be ideal, and then, when we were sent out (to life's jungle), we were shocked to find out that we're different, and that this is not how things go :)

yea, i do wish if some1 told me this stuff a very long time ago, but i had to learn my lesson ;) anyway, i don't regret being raised the way i was, nor should u ;) ur a good person, and if all people around us weren't the same, it doesn't mean that we have to become like them...

i'd rather raise my kids as if they were citizens in the utopia, but still, show them how to stay alive in the jungle ;) after that, it's their life! they're free to do whatever they like with it ;) (yeah right!)